An organisation’s greatest asset is its people.
To thrive in today’s business landscape, organisations have to be agile and adaptable. Everyone needs to be willing and able to respond to new challenges, to adapt to new ways of working, responding to new strategies, and transforming business models and structures.
Our outlook is global and we work closely with some of the leading institutions, cognitive neuroscientists, psychologists and researchers from around the world; resulting in a network of consultants that provides DXM with real purpose, innovation and strength in depth when working with your company.
For most companies, the design process leads to a more effective organization design, significantly improved results (profitability, customer service, internal operations), and employees who are empowered and committed to the business. The hallmark of the design process is a comprehensive and holistic approach to organizational improvement that touches all aspects of organizational life, so you can achieve:
- Excellent customer service
- Increased profitability
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved efficiency and cycle time
- A culture of committed and engaged employees
- A clear strategy for managing and growing your business
What we provide:
- Identify or reconfirm the mission, objectives and strategy of the organisation
- Analyse the external environment including stakeholder analysis – with a future focus
- Identify key business processes and improve them where possible
- Understand the current culture and working practices
- Identify and define new/revised roles and responsibilities and staffing numbers
- Derive appropriate performance indicators on which to measure the new organisation